Equipment Intro Package
$ 1993 One-on-One Training Sessions in 2 weeks
- Take 3 One-on-One Sessions in 2 weeks to get a feel for Pilates at our studio for $199. Required for participation in Small Group Equipment Training.
Mat Class Intro Package
$ 493 Mat Classes in 2 weeks
- Rock your core in these fun and challenging classes. Mats and props provided.
- B Pilates enforces a strict 24-hour cancellation policy for One-on-One Training and Duet Sessions, and a 12-hour cancellation policy for Small Group Equipment Training and Mat Classes. If a session or class is not canceled within those time periods, the client will be billed as if the session had occurred. Clients with an unlimited package who do not cancel within the specified time period will be charged a $5 Late Cancel/No Show Fee.
- Instructors have the option to cancel a class 2 hours before the start time if no one is signed up.
- All classes and sessions must be paid for upon booking. First sessions will be secured with a credit card, which will be kept on file. All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Any unpaid sessions or classes in an account will be charged within the time period of the membership or package purchased.
- Clients must complete and sign a waiver prior to joining their first session or class.
- All sessions and classes are 55 minutes long, except for Small Group Equipment Express and Mat Classes, which are 45 minutes. Sessions begin at appointment time, not at time of arrival.
- Studio reserves the right to assign substitute teachers for all classes and sessions.
- One-on-One Training and Duet Session packages are not interchangeable. If a Duet Session partner cancels after the 24 hour cancellation window or does not show up, the other partner will not be charged for a One-on-One Training session. If the partner cancels before 24 hours of appointment, the other partner may pay the difference toward a One-on-One Training Session or choose to cancel with no penalty.
- Cell phones must be turned off or put on silent upon entering the studio and stored where designated.
- Pets and children are not allowed in the studio except when granted prior permission by studio owner.
- Cancellations of membership contracts without penalty are only granted for a medical reason with a note provided by a physician or if the client moves 20 miles from the studio. Should a client wish to terminate the contract early for any other reason, the client is responsible for one half of the remaining contract balance. No refunds will be given. A 30-day written notice must be given in order cancel a membership.
- Unused classes or sessions within a monthly membership package do not roll over to the next month. Should a member wish to purchase additional classes or sessions after those in his/her package have been used within that month, he or she will be able to do so at a reduced rate.
- Clients with a 6 month membership package may pause their membership for up to 2 weeks upon request and clients with a 12 month package may pause their membership for up to 4 weeks upon request. Pauses may be taken in 1 week increments and must be requested at least 2 weeks in advance. The amount of time paused will be added to the end of the contract period.