B Pilates memberships are the most affordable way to keep up your progress and achieve the results you want. We offer memberships for private sessions, semi-private sessions (2 people) and group classes – starting as low as $13 per class. Membership options are available for 6-month and 12-month terms, so the more committed you are to yourself and your goals, the more you save!
Take advantage of our Founders’ Rates
Single Private or Semi-Private Session
Kick your Pilates practice up a notch with the resistance and challenge of our Pilates equipment. Our Pilates reformers come equipped with towers, giving us the ability to combine two pieces of equipment into one. Treat yourself or someone you love to a private Pilates session for $80 or team up with a friend for a semi-private session for $52 each.
Private Pilates Session
$ 80One Session
- Explore the benefits of Pilates with a private Pilates session tailored specifically to your body’s needs.
$ 52Each Person
- Team up with a partner to received personalized Pilates instruction while holding each other accountable.
- B Pilates enforces a strict 24-hour cancellation policy for private and semi-private sessions, and a 12-hour cancellation policy for group classes. If a session or class is not canceled within those time periods, the client will be billed as if the session had occurred.
- All classes and sessions must be paid for upon booking. First sessions will be secured with a credit card, which will be kept on file. All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Any unpaid sessions or classes in an account will be charged within the time period of the membership or package purchased.
- Clients must complete and sign a waiver prior to joining their first session or class.
- All sessions and classes are 55 minutes long, with the exception of the FREE Into Pilates Equipment class, which is 45 minutes. Sessions begin at appointment time, not at time of arrival.
- Studio reserves the right to assign substitute teachers for all classes and sessions.
- Private and semi-private packages are not interchangeable. If a semi-private partner cancels after the 24 hour cancellation window or does not show up, the other partner will not be charged for a private session. If the partner cancels before 24 hours of appointment, the other partner may pay the difference toward a private session or choose to cancel with no penalty.
- Cell phones must be turned off or put on silent upon entering the studio and stored where designated.
- Pets and children are not allowed in the studio except when granted prior permission by studio owner.
- Cancellations of membership contracts without penalty are only granted for a medical reason with a note provided by a physician or if the client moves 20 miles from the studio. Should a client wish to terminate the contract early for any other reason, the client is responsible for one half of the remaining contract balance. No refunds will be given. A 30-day written notice must be given in order cancel a membership.
- Unused classes or sessions within a monthly membership package do not roll over to the next month. Should a member wish to purchase additional classes or sessions after those in his/her package have been used within that month, he or she will be able to do so at a reduced rate.
- Clients with a 6 month membership package may pause their membership for up to 2 weeks upon request and clients with a 12 month package may pause their membership for up to 4 weeks upon request. Pauses may be taken in 1 week increments and must be requested at least 2 weeks in advance. The amount of time paused will be added to the end of the contract period.